A look back at 2021, and what’s to come in 2022
2021 has been a busy year for us at Furlong Flooring. Emerging from lockdown, we’ve seen some of our strongest sales figures ever as customers have looked to improve their homes post-lockdown. We’ve been working to improve our product portfolio, won multiple awards, and been busy giving our customers easier and better ways to find and buy our flooring.
In 2021, we:
· Re-launched Elegance - Elegance now comes at 180,000 tufts per square metre, an increase of more than 20,000, is 3oz heavier than its predecessor, and offers a more pinpoint and refined finish. The range now features our award-winning Combi-bac® backing for stress-free installation as standard.
· Introduced Elite XL - a strong and environmentally thoughtful 12mm laminate range that is exclusively available from Furlong Flooring. It comes with an AC5 rating, meaning the range is highly durable.
· Welcomed Veneto to the soft-touch family – a brand-new range that sits neatly between Aria and Spirito and completes our soft-touch collection. Luxury at an affordable price.
· Launched a new website (and supporting materials!) – To showcase our full range of flooring for every room, we invested in a website update that pulls together all of our much-loved legacy brands in one place and under one brand name. We also introduced our brand-new product brochure that showcases our entire portfolio of flooring solutions.
· Were recognised for our products and services – we were delighted to be recognised at the Flooring Innovation Awards for our in-store display modules and for our new and improved Elegance range. We also received Build Magazine’s Best UK Contemporary Flooring Supplier and Customer Service Excellence Awards, and Interior Monthly’s Best Solid/Engineered Wood Supplier award.
Looking ahead to 2022
2022 will certainly be the year of product development for us at Furlong Flooring. We’re busy planning for significant updates to some of our most popular vinyl, LVT, twist and deep-pile carpet collections, as well as brand new launches across our carpet and LVT categories. Our team have been carefully monitoring consumer trends and listening to feedback from our customers to develop new, and improve existing, ranges that meet the changes and demands of the market.
Plus, we’re going big on hard flooring. With trends indicating more consumers wanting hard flooring for the downstairs areas of their home, we are on a drive to introduce more of our customers to our complete hard flooring collection. We offer a complete portfolio of wood, laminate and LVT flooring for both commercial and domestic settings. Something for everyone, at every price point.
Stay in the loop
All of our account holders have the opportunity to sign up to our mailing list for exclusive sneak peeks into upcoming launches and product developments. If you’re an account holder and are not yet signed up, speak to your rep or our friendly sales team about joining the list and be amongst the first to know about our new and updated ranges in 2022.
If you’re not yet an account holder but would like to stock our portfolio of flooring solutions for every room, please call our team on 01322 628 700. You can find out more about all the benefits you’ll get from being an account holder by visiting the ‘working with Furlong Flooring’ page.
Celebrate love for the planet with Furlong Flooring’s Beyond Wool Collection
Love the Earth
EcoSense - the future of carpets - Our latest innovation
Made with 100% recycled Polypropylene